2/5/13

For Lovers & Sinners

Urban Outfitters Love Me by Curtis Kulig Bralette 
Urban Outfitters Workshop F*ck Off Heart Tee
With Valentine's Day right around the corner, it's time to accessorize with a fun, holiday tee. For my lovers, Urban Outfitters Love Me Tee paired with highwaisted bottoms and an oversized cardigan would be a subtle, yet a spirited look for class. For my sinners, Urban Outfitters Workshop F*ck Off Heart Tee is perfect to wear, watching a sob movie and indulging in a pint of Ben & Jerry's. For those seeking a Valentine gift? Definitely look through Urban Outfitters for cool accessories, t-shirts & more. Love me, love me say that you love me! 

2 comments:

  1. omg this shirt is so me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the fuck off shirt
    <3
    your best friend
    jamie

    ReplyDelete